Thursday, 13 August 2009

Divine delivery from japan




I read the Cafe Cartolina blog daily, I´m absolutely addicted. A while ago Fiona showed us two japanese websites with exquisite photographs, the styling of the image for each product is, well, it is a true pleasure to visit these specific websites. And the shopkeepers (they keep an antiqueshop in Kamakura, one of the old cities in Japan) must be the sweetest ever. I made an order for a wire-flower, and it arrived in the mail some days ago, but unfortunately I was unable to fetch it from the postoffice - until today! What a pleasure to open such parcels. They know that "it is" all in the details. The small divine details. And the flower, I´m in love.
And the website: FIVE FROM THE GROUND and GOOD MORROW
Enjoy!

1 comment:

cartolina said...

I can't believe you ordered something from them - that is so cool! I love that flower too! It is so precious.
Have a great day - Fiona