Wednesday, 30 September 2009

Autumn

How quickly the season changed. It was so cold yesterday, I felt I was freezing as soon I stepped out. Later I realised I was becoming ill with a flu. Now I have a temperature and am forced to stay home. Needed to make a few updates for work using the computer so decided to pour my heart out here aswell;))
I am very seldom ill, but when I am, I can see clearly why. My body has always been the wiser of us, I don´t seem to remember to rest enough and then my body forces me to slow down and rest by giving me a temperature or fever. I take beeing ill serious.
Now I´ll take my book and climb back under the covers and read and take naps. And drink plenty of water.

1 comment:

littlebyrd said...

I hope you feel better soon! I was always so healthly and after having Oliver I have been sick so much every year...lots of new germs from school and kids I guess. It is not fun. But in a way it is nice to have to slow down, read and rest. Take it easy and feel better soon!!!