Saturday, 12 September 2009

N

Aaaaah, what a lovely morning. Made luxury-breakfast for us, consisting of a plate filled with delicious bits and pieces; salad, grilled aubergine, sundried tomatoes, gouda, soft-cheese that I flavoured with fresh herbes, watermelon, marmalade, cherry-tomatoes, café au lait.
Then climbed back into bed, snug up to a loved one and listened to the radio. I enjoy edited music-programmes.
Now I will head into town. First have lunch at a charity-happening called "Fill my bowl", you purchaise a bowl from a ceramic-artist and then purchaise your soup from amongst many participating restaurants/ cafés. All money raised goes to charity.
After, I have planned to buy hortensia flowers and try make a garland as Johanna did at vintage.
I have an invitation to see an opening-performance tonight called Tango Roto at the Savoy theatre. Looking forward to see it. Such talented musicians and I looooove the tango.

Above another little N-stencil.

Wishing you a pleasant weekend!

1 comment:

sinnlighet said...

Käraste lilla mymlan, så länge sedan jag var och hälsade på Dig. Vilka underbara bilder Du har lagt in. Tack för att Du skrev en liten go kommentar till mig!!