Sunday, 20 September 2009

Sunday

Had a lovely evening out with my friends, at times I just looked at my friends and felt ever so happy and lucky to have such wonderful people in my life. I think of K, how she is so excited and lively. M, very thoughtful, at times serious, with the blackest sense of humour. S, she is so gentle, she has the sweetest kindest heart and I love her voice and the way she speaks. A, he is so funny. And so dear. J, a person whos calmness I sometimes secretly wish for.

A beautiful sunday here in Helsinki. What a beautiful season we´ve had.

Above are my garlands I made last weekend.

2 comments:

littlebyrd said...

These garlands are beautiful!!! Are they for your home? Your evening out with friends sounds wonderful...it is great how each person brings something different.

Temps perdu said...

Thank you. The garlands are for our little café.