Thursday, 1 October 2009

Beautiful day

When I woke up this morning, I lay on the sofa in the living room, just watching the shadows dancing along the walls and ceiling. A chandelier standing in the window was found on the wall...
I suppose when one is forced to slow down, there is suddenly so much to see. It sounds such a cliché, but...
I do feel well, but to be on the safe side I am still going to be a convalescent for today.
It´s a beautiful day, the sun is out, all the colours are sharp. I belive it to be fairly chilly out there. But this lady will stay snug inside.

1 comment:

littlebyrd said...

Good! I am glad you are feeling better but still taking a day. It sounds nice :) I love watching shadows dance around the wall...
How funny and wonderful that you have the same bicycle photo!!! I love that. It was from Lucky magazine. I have that same bag but have used it so much the handle is falling apart. The week I decided to put it away for good I went to an estate sale and found a chocolate brown one just like it. Enjoy your day!