Monday, 12 October 2009

I found the one whom my soul loves


It´s our woollen anniversary today! Jeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I have been married to the love of my life for seven years! We´ve dated for soon 15 years.

My weddingdress was made out of the fabric above. This pattern of glassbeads was in the hem, the skirt was A-formed with a tiny tail. The ceremony took place on a clear saturday night at 9 pm. And we celebrated until the morning with our closest family and friends, from near and far. I cried most of the ceremony as we had plenty of music and a choir (!) and beautiful poems read by dear friends. Our weddingmarch was the beautiful Marche pour la cérémonie des Turcs by J.B. Lully. It became wellknown in the film Tout les matins du monde.

And tonight I´ll dine with the one whom my soul loves. I´m so lucky.



3 comments:

Duften av erteblomster said...

gratulerer SÅ mye til dere begge!

bryllupet deres hørtes magisk og vakkert ut...jeg giftet meg den 5 september så jeg føler meg nygift enda :)

nattaklem,
vibeke

moa said...

hei nina -

gratulerer så masse med bryllupsdagen...
hoppas dere har hatt en fin dag -
hipp hurra for kärleken...

stor klem fra moa

ks said...

Happy Anniversary!