I have been awarded the Honest Scrap Award from Fiona at Cafe Cartolina. Thank you Fiona!
Apparently I have to follow these rules:
1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
Thank you Fiona. I´m sooooo happy to have found you. Your blog is a treasure, a place where I find inspiration. I´ve honestly read all your posts!
2) Share 10 honest things about yourself.
1. I stopped eating meat when I was 7 yrs old, as I realized what it actually was. There was no drama about it and my parents accepted my choice. I still don´t eat meat, but that is because I´m not used to it, my husband cooks meat when I´m away. I eat fish.
2. I honestly think fishfingers are great. (It is slightly embarrassing to admit).
3. I cry easily. Sometimes it is a problem.
4. I used to smoke cigarettes. I stopped years and years aand years go. Often when I smoked people (often unknown people) used to comment and say "Do you smoke? You don´t look like a smoker."
5. My first love was a french boy called Jean-Luc. He was 14, I was 13. He had a scar on his cheek, close to his mouth. It moved up when he smiled. And he smiled a lot. We listened and sang along to this silly song.
6. I have a tattoo on my shoulder. I´d like to have it removed but it is a very costly operation, so I have my doubts. I had it done as an adventurous 16yrs old. I also had my nose pearced at that time;)
7. I have a lot of scars and broken bones. Some of them has to do with my previous profession. I have been on stage performing with bleeding broken fingers and broken toes. I was given local injections of painkillers and managed to perform almost without pain...
8. I love to climb. On people. On chairs. On sofas. On mountains. On ladders. On rooftops.
9. I don´t like to speak on the phone.
10. I am very easily fooled and I believe almost anything I´m told.
3. Present this award to seven others whos blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
1. Rebekah at Little Byrd. Simply, I consider her my friend. I find her lifestyle very inspiring, aswell as her blog.
2. Moa at Moa og kaffekoppen because she can see the very small details in life.
3. Kitty at Return to Bohemia because it is always such a pleasure to read her posts. She is a very talented writer. And her sense of humour. Ah bless!
4. Agneta at Wabi & Sabi. She has such a wonderful inspiring blog. And she is an inspiration as a person.
5. Riikka at Valkoista pellavaa. Such a talented and creative soul.
6. Vibeke at Erteblomsten. Such lovely ideas.
7. Mandarine. I love the images, the feeling.
4. Tell those seven they have been awarded and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.