Saturday, 28 November 2009

Wallpaper


I have finally managed to complete my wallpaper-project. And above is proof. I also hang an old french window on the wall. In fact I really enjoy wallpapering. Put on some good music, sing along whilst working. Maybe I need to consider a change of career...hmmm...

I have been listening to a swedish singer Lisa Ekdahl, to her first record, that was relesed in the 90´s and the music brought me (once again!) back in time. To when I lived in Stockholm, when me and my husband where early lovebirds, and when he came to visit me. Such lovely fantastic romantic memories. This is one of her hits from that record.

Wishing you a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

Floss said...

Your pictures, and the wallpaper, are beautiful.

moa said...

hei nina
ah! så vakker tapet & dine bilder mmmm - love it!
ha en fin adventshelg!

moakram

littlebyrd said...

I love it!!! It looks so so pretty - good work ;)