Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Wednesday with Ottilie

Winter has arrived. It is very cold and I have to wear long-johns when I cykle to work!

Today in the afternoon we had charming Ottilie performing at our cafe. Ah, I enjoyed it tremendesly. Did wonders to the soul on a dark fairly grey ordinary wednesday.

I received a parcel filled with treasures I had purchaised from dear Rebekah at Little byrd vintage. Or from her Etsy shop. She is so sweet, she has sent me a beautiful pair of fingerless mittens, thank you sooooo much. I really need fingerless mittens as it has become so cold. In fact, I´m wearing them right now as I speak, no write. It is nice, every time I wear them I will think of you Rebekah;)

2 comments:

Vibeke said...

tusen tusen takk for hyggelig oppmerksomhet fra deg nina, slikt varmer!:) jeg har akkurat tatt en utfordring som en blogger ga meg så jeg vet ikke om jeg tar enda en utfordringer til akkurat nå men uansett så var det veldig koselig at du valgte meg :)

varm klem
vibeke

littlebyrd said...

:) You are so sweet. Enjoy your day!