Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Slow


What I enjoy most when on holiday, is taking it slow and easy. Have breakfast for an hour. Make porridge, add blueberries, prepare coffee, heat milk, sqeeze oranges-juice, light candles, eat and enjoy. Then climb back to bed!

I´m listening to this song. It is terribly slow. I think it´s essential to change our tempo at times. I´m defenately no master of beeing slow. Nor am I famous for it. My husband sometimes calls me mosquito, as I have very short patience. And my inner tempo is very fast. But I´m learning. And the older I get, the more experience I get, the more I enjoy slow. As a child, the most common words from my parents was to slow down, think first, then do!
Because of my spontaneous behaviour, I have experienced much. Most of it good;)

Above are small lanterns in an old appletree.

2 comments:

Kenza said...

Bonjour de France,
Je vous remercie beaucoup pour votre visite ainsi que pour votre gentil commentaire!!
Je vous souhaite une très bonne année 2010!
Gros bisous de bonne annéeflanc

moa said...

hej nina!

å,din holiday hørtes bare helt perfekt ut...bare njuta..!! og bare være...herlig!
ønsker deg en fin nyttåraften i morgen - og gleder meg over og følge deg og din blogg inn i 2010...hvilken tur at våre veier møttes :0)
moakram