Tuesday, 22 December 2009

Snow

When I woke up this morning, the air outside was filled with snow. It was snowing heavily and it looked like a snowstorm. After I had read the paper, I looked outside again, to find a perfect beautiful winterwonderland. The sun was out, all was white and fluffy. All seemed so quiet and peaceful.

Above is a nightgown that belonged to my grandmother. She never wore it. You can still see the foldings clearly. I believe it might have been a bit too revealing for her taste. The material is very flattering for a womans body, but it is very revealing also. I have it hanging on the wardrobe door.

Now I shall enjoy a large bowl of sallad. Then go for a walk in the beautiful landscape.

1 comment:

littlebyrd said...

Enjoy the snow! It sounds so lovely and perfect. I hope you take some pictures!!