Thursday, 7 January 2010

?

I will now use my fellowblogger Kristina´s words "I've been feeling a bit under the weather and have been struggling with headaches a lot." Almost made me cry reading that.
Because that is eaxactly how I´ve been feeling the past days. I usually never have headaches. Now I feel I have constant ache and banging in my head. And I feel awful, looking how my mood is affecting people around me who wonder what on earth is wrong with me. So the domino-effect hit in too, and it makes me feel so guilty:(
I don´t know what to do. How to shake this feeling off of me.
I commented on Kristinas post that I think it´s ok to feel a bit under, as long as we remember that we are also loved, needed and missed.

Above is a reflection from the window.

1 comment:

littlebyrd said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. I get headaches quite often and they are so terrible. You ARE loved :)