Thursday, 28 January 2010

Happy Birthday

Today is my birthday. I was woken this morning with lovely breakfast in bed. And then had a little snooze.
I´m going to attend a lecture today, make a CV-update as I have a job interview tomorrow morning and enjoy dinner with my husband in a restaurant tonight.

Above is a silly kitsch cup we drink from on our birthdays, it reads "Jag gratulerar" (transl. I congratulate) on the side. And my piece of cake.

I will now continue having a fab day! Happy birthday to me and to my fellow blogger, dear Rebekah at Little Byrd Vintage.

And here´s our birthday song: Crocodile Fedja´s birthday song (I loved the books as a child and love the puppet-animation)

3 comments:

moa said...

Grattis-Grattis Nina!
.. enda et år klokere
&
vakrere :0)
..kos deg!
mange moaklemmer

littlebyrd said...

Hey Hey! Happy Birthday miss sweets!! I hope you are having a wonderful wonderful day. I am so thrilled we both have the same day :) Did you get presents?

Kenza said...

Avec beaucoup de retard...
Joyeux annirversaire, and Happy Birthday!!!
Bisous ands kiss