Friday, 29 January 2010

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I had an interview this morning. It went very well. In fact, I knew once I had left, that they would choose me. An hour later I got a call where they asked if I was still interested in the job. I told them yes. I now have an appointment for monday morning where we will go through my contract. What a great birthday present! Jeeeeeeeeeeee! I´m very excited!!!! And very happy!!!!! And very proud!!!!

I had a lovely birthday yesterday, many warm and funny birthdaywishes (thank you!). The lecture I attended was so inpiring I walked up to the lecturer and hugged her on my way out. Later enjoyed dinner with my husband in a Nepalese restaurant (I love Nepalese food) and then came home, snug up on the sofa together, listened to music and just relaxed. My birthdaypresent is apparently arriving in the mail sometime in the future...;)

Above is a blurry little girl leaning on a waterbottle.

3 comments:

sinnlighet said...

UNDERBART UNDERBART & HJÄRTINNERLIGT VARMT GRATTIS!!!

Du vet att Du är värd att bli boostad vännen!!!

Agneta

Floss said...

Wonderful birthday news! Well done!

littlebyrd said...

Hey! Congratulations!!!!!