Friday, 1 January 2010

A new decade


Sounds so pompous to write "new decade".

I had a lovely evening/ night with my dear friends, we ate well and talked, took a stroll outdoors to look at the fireworks (even though J has fantastic scenery from his windows! He lives in a penthouse with the best view in town!), we drank champagne at midnight, I kissed my darling husband under a full moon (!!!) and amazing fireworks.

Now it´s time for Toast Skagen (a scandinavian delicacy and something we always on the 1st of january!) and fish-soup made of salmon. For desert it´s ice-cream with raspberries and caramel-sauce.

Above is my wireflower purchaised from Good morrow, the most friendly shop on earth! Back to the picture, it looks as if there were two flowers, when there in fact is only one! The "second" flower is the shadow!

1 comment:

Simone said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog.

I wish you a very happy New Year :)