Sunday, 24 January 2010

Sunday



It is again a very bright day.
I have an extremely large tummy today, because all joy happiness fun has moved there!
We had a lovely night. The performance went very well. Went for a few drinks afterwards with friends, took the bus home. And fell asleep emmediately! I slept for very long and now it feels as if I stepped into something new. I feel calm and content.

Soon my parents are coming to visit.

Above are shadows I cought with my camera this morning. The first one is from the kitchen, I have a similar image taken less than a year ago. The second picture is from the livingroom, the chandelier standing in the window dances on the walls.

2 comments:

littlebyrd said...

I am so happy you are feeling so well! I love that picture from your kitchen with the lacey shadow.

sinnlighet said...

Så härligt härligt att höra att Du mår bra, det gläder mig verligen! Dina poetiska köksbilder är magiska.

Nu är det dax för Dig att vara med och tävla på min lilla blogg!!

Lots of love

Agneta