Saturday, 9 January 2010

Time


Yesterday I made a decision not to continue at the café. The problem issues have grown far too big and I feel there´s just no going back. I feel so relieved having made this decision. My loved ones all support my decision. And believe me, it wasn´t easy to make. My sister-in-law congratulated me on a very wise and brave decision. That means a lot to me.
I will now take a little time out and give myself time to figure out what to do next. I´m confident I´m on the right path. In fact, I´m quite excited somehow. All I need is a little time.

Today was a fantastic day, extremely bright light flooding in from all the windows. I was almost blinded by the light this morning when I crawled out of a darkened bedroom. The sun was shining and the snow reflecting the light made it almost unreal.

Met up with a friend in the afternoon then had dinner with my husband. Now he´s gone out with his friends and I decided to come and read the blogs I follow.

Above is a mirror placed in the window in this amazing light we had today.

1 comment:

littlebyrd said...

That is a really beautiful picture!! Good job making your decision, it sounds tome like it was the right thing to do. Especially since your headaches have gone and you feel excitement. I am excited for you!!