Monday, 8 February 2010

Me and S


Today I had tea with my friend S.
She is lovely. I felt so alive after our meeting.
I bought this photograph on Etsy because it reminds me of S. I imagine I´m standing behind her, I´m proud of her, she makes me brave. With the support of our friendship I can do anything. And that is true.
I´ve been thinking quite a lot about restrictions. How easily we place ourselves in a box or a compartment, and then allow ourselves to move withing these walls - but not beyond. It can be a word, a sentence or a thought, that holds us back. I´m trying to brake away from a certain pattern. It is not easy. But it is also such a relief to finally let go or brake free.

2 comments:

moa said...

Hurra for vennskap
&
god te...
Herlig bilde, Nina!

ha en lovely uke -
moaklem

♥ ♥ ♥

littlebyrd said...

Sounds good to me. Sounds like you are growing - how fun!! It is such hard work, I think. But worth it.