Tuesday, 23 February 2010

New job

I started my new job on monday. Tonight I feel my brain has become porridge and that I simply cannot comprehend anymore. But I´m very excited, I´m very happy for my new colleagues, the atmosphere is very warm and friendly. I cannot say much about the actual work, as I´ve only just started. I do feel I´m at the right place amongst the right people. And I´m not worried at all.
I have decided not to do any work tonight, or look through my notes, I will trust the subconscious and just do other things. Or do nothing at all! I believe a warm shower and perhaps a large mug of herbal tea will do the trick. And a warm someone to cuddle up to. I think that will be a perfect place to not try remember new names, new faces, new titles, new routines, new vocabulary, new computer-programs, new report-files, new pin-numbers for work-phone and work-credit-card, new passwords for work-email...

It has snowed enormously today. My journey home from work took me over 1hrs longer today than it would usually. It would have taken me almost the same time to walk! Seriously! I have done that. But in the summertime. I also led a bicykle with a flat tire at the time;)

3 comments:

Made in Persbo...Carina said...

Good luck att your new job! :)

Hug, Carina

lejardengirl said...

new to your blog, congrats on the job...

littlebyrd said...

Hey! Congrats on the new job!!! That is so exciting ;0 You will learn all the new stuff soon enough.