Saturday, 13 March 2010

Bed sweet bed

The thing I really appreciate when I come home, is my own bed! I find my own bedlinen and my own pillow so cosy and so lovely and so pretty and so inviting.
I have a pair of linen duvetcovers in white. What luxury! And they look and feel even better the more they have been washed;)
Above is a closeup of the linen duvetcovers in our bed, under a grey throw that I purchaised last summer from h&m home. It has turned out to be a very good purchaise; I enjoyed late summer evenings on the balcony wrapped in this throw, it has kept my feet warm when watching films on the floor (yes, via the ceiling!)and it has been a good companion when I read or crochet.

3 comments:

Cape Cod Rambling Rose said...

I always enjoy coming home to my own bed as well! Your duvet cover is lovely!

ilovemyhouse said...

Ilovemybed too! welcome home.x

Vibeke said...

er så enig!

så gøy at du har lyst til å prøve deg på en rye, det tar tid men det blir så fiiint :)