Thursday, 11 March 2010

Blue


The blue-hour is here. The light is fantastic! The days have been incredibly sunny. And I´ve got a slight tan!
I´m packing, it´s time to say farewell to the beautiful archipelago and start my journey home. Ahead is a relaxing weekend. On saturday I´m meeting up with a swedish friend who is on a business-trip to Helsinki. Looking forward to meeting her. I last saw her in the beginning of the summer.

Here is the finale from Trois Couleurs Bleu. I absolutely loved all the films from the trilogy.

2 comments:

sinnlighet said...

Hej min kära bloggvän, hoppas Du fått 'nytt syre i systemet' och att Du har tagit djupa andetag, i den där undersköna skärgård som Du vistats i. Blå färg när den är som sinnligast.... så fint.

LOL

Agneta

littlebyrd said...

The blue hours is enchanting. Happy to know you had a good get-away and fun things planned for your return home :) Have a great weekend!