Saturday, 27 March 2010

Earth Hour


Tonight at 8.30 p.m. it´s Earth Hour again. A very good way to take part in the campaign against climate change.
I will lit lots and lots of candles and enjoy the peace and quiet.
But before that, there´s a whole day of saturday ahead. I´ve started the day with long breakfast, listened to Anna Järvinen, read the paper and now I will treat myself to a snooze. I love climbing back to bed after breakfast. Sometimes I fall asleep for a while but sometimes I just lie and look out from the window, look at the colours, the air.

4 comments:

Cape Cod Rambling Rose said...

I do enjoy doing everyday things by candlelight! Happy Saturday! =)

littlebyrd said...

Sounds cozy! Your Saturday sounds just perfect - have fun!!

Rinna Pitsiunelma said...

Jotain kynttilänympärille kokoontumista pitää harkita Earth Hourin ajaksi!

mullakin on Mariskoolissa kasveja, jalallinen lasivati antaa niille tilaa roikkua kauniisti. Mutta mikä viheriä tuo on? Nätti pienilehtinen.

Don said...

Ah- the after breakfast snooze.
What a great way to start the day!