Sunday, 14 March 2010

Lovely Helena

I have a couple of Flower lamps designed by Helena Christensen, danish supermodel turned photographer/ designer. I find them amusing and they add to the cosy factor that I appreciate, I enjoy design that has a glimpse of fun - that creativity is fun.
I subscribe to newsletters from The Selby and stumbled upon a feature of Helena´s charming and personal home in Paris Vogue. I find her home very appealing. I enjoy the collections seen, the art, the scruffy and worn, the shappy and the chic.

I had a great evening yesterday. Met up with a group of friends for a few drinks and my swedish friend L joined us. I am blessed with absolutely wonderful friends.

I have a few very hectic workdays ahead. But there´s some fun involved too. Tomorrow evening I´m going to enjoy dinner at an old friend´s home tomorrow. We were in the same class for a few years in the 1980´s, but lost contact almost emmediately after high-school. Mainly because I moved to another country. But we have found each other on facebook (!) and have written regurlaly. Looking forward to tomorrows dinner.

1 comment:

sinnlighet said...

Bara två ord; VILL HA LAMPAN (det blev tre... men Du fattar vännen).

Agneta