Friday, 26 March 2010

Ottilie

Tonight I attended a lovely consert by duo Ottilie.
My dear friends, Ottilie B and Jean-Philippe Barrios, have had a mini-tour in Finland. I love everything they do on stage, and of course their music.

I´ve had an extremely hectic week, had to get up at 6am., and almost every night I´ve had programme; monday I danced salsa, tuesday I had yoga, wednesday I had my self-defence training, thursday my knitting group and tonight I enjoyed a fantastic consert.
Tomorrow I have no programme! I am soooo looking forward to sleeping late, enjoying a long breakfast/ brunch...

I think I will turn on my Ottilie cd, light candles, pour myself a glass of wine and just relax.

4 comments:

jamaica byles said...

Sounds heavenly.I'm doing the same.....enjoy!

CrowNology said...

Woah! I am tired just reading about your week...
Relax! Enjoy!
xo
Andrea

ilovemyhouse said...

Sounds great,have a happy weekend!x

littlebyrd said...

You have had a very busy week! Such fun things you are doing :)