Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Angels in water


I went swimming today after work. I also decided to check out the spa-pools, and whilst standing under a watershower a little boy, aged five, approached me and asked me if it was pleasurable, so I told him yes, I do find it pleasurable. And he looked at me and smiled and swam around me and every once in a while i noticed he was looking at me.
On my way back to the swimming pool, I passed the waterslide and as I wasn´t in a hurry I decided to have a go. When I had reached the end of the slide I once again met my little friend, who by this time was very excited and shouted "Do it again!". So I did. And once again when I reached the end of the slide, he shouted "Do it again!". So I did. We continued like this for a while, I think I came down that slide maybe 15 times!

In the shower whilst washing my hair I smiled and laughed, and later when I walked home, I felt as if something very special had happened. It is hard to describe the feeling, but if I was supersticious, then I might, I just might, might, might say something like, I think maybe perhaps I´ve been touched by an angel...but as I´m far from supersticious, I just smile and say, a little boy made me very very very happy today.

Above is a detail/close up of a panoramic print I have in the bathroom.

6 comments:

ilovemyhouse said...

This is such a nice story. I believe that everything happens for a reason, don't you?xx

Cape Cod Rambling Rose said...

That is a VERY lovely story - and I do believe that little boy crossed your path for a reason! ;)

sinnlighet said...

Du är en extremt sinnlig person och det är inte konstigt att Du får DEN kontakten med människor!

By the way, Din lilla story var underbart vacker och Du är så himla duktig på att förmedla 'verkliga sagor'.

Lots of love

Agneta

CrowNology said...

I love this story!
xo
Andrea

George's Mum said...

he's an angel. I know it.

Don said...

Great story and I love the old time photo!