Monday, 12 April 2010

Pollen

I´ve never been diagnosed with pollen allergy, yet every spring my eyes are sore, my throat is dry as the desert, I cough...sometimes if the cough gets really bad, I get prescription-free allergypills. They ease the symptoms almost emmediately. I´ve always thought it dangerous to diagnose one self, but in this case, I think I do have pollen allergy. It has been obvious for everyone around me for some years! Maybe it´s time to get a proper diagnose from a doctor.

Above is a birdcage and the roof of another.

3 comments:

Juniper said...

What a lovely blog! I like your birdcage, looking for just that sort for a new bird here.
I had a good friend in Norway who used acupuncture for her severe pollen allergies and it worked wonders, you may want to give it a try. I think the pressure point was on her ear. It cured her for at least one entire year. Good luck finding a solution, I imagine it can certainly put a damper on spring breezes!

sinnlighet said...

Fågelburen.... vill ha vill ha. Pollenallergi.... vill inte ha!

Lots of love

Agneta

Yoli said...

Lovely bird cage.