Saturday, 24 April 2010

Sometimes on a saturday


Took the bus into town and met my neighbour, Mr. Wong, on the bus. He told me all I probably ever need to know about pokergames. He kindly adviced me not get into gambling. "You loose money" he told me. I promised not to start gambling.

Walked into a kiosque and the cashier lady said "You have a lovely smile, I have seen you before."

Attended the Recycling-factory event at the Cable factory today. I tried out many different Furoshiki wrapping techniques, enjoyed the creative air, got lots and lots of inspiration and joy. Did a wee bit of shopping (ear-rings, piece of art, brooch). I also fell in love with a radio built out of waste, it looked like a robot. Watched children make paper-beads and canvas-flowers.
Bumped into friends and colleagues.

The sun is shining. My husband is cooking. I´m about to make myself a paper-bead necklace.

This is what I listen to right now.

I´m content.

2 comments:

ilovemyhouse said...

Seems like you had the perfect saturday! Glad you feel content, sometimes people have saturdays like these and still complain. Not you. Have a nice sunday as well. xx

Cape Cod Rambling Rose said...

Sounds like a beautiful Saturday to me! ;)