Saturday, 22 May 2010

Lampshade





I needed to cover a lampshade for tomorrow...I´m supposed to provide a fair bit of work for a photoshoot in the studio tomorrow.
I spraypainted the lampfoot and then stripped the lampshade down to the bone;)
Covered it with silkpaper and then glued old hotel-stickers to it. I found them some years ago, at the time I didn´t quite know what to do with them, but as the lot didn´t cost more than 10$ on ebay, I thought they will come to use one day. That day was today!

Now it´s time to pack all things for tomorrow, then have a glass of wine and enjoy saturday evening.

7 comments:

moa said...

Wow - den var jo bare jättekul!
..fortsatt fin helg!

moaklem ♥!

sinnlighet said...

Vilken inspirationskick jag fick nu!! Så himla fint det blev!! Ha det gött i vårsolen!!

Agneta

CrowNology said...

It turned out wonderfully!
Are you pleased?
This has so many possibilities!
xo
Andrea

ilovemyhouse said...

Thanks for your lovely comment. That lamp looks great!xx

shari @ little blue deer said...

Oh, that's incredible! What a fabulous idea, it came out beautifully! I LOVE your blog, the header and sidebar pics, great style, I'm following!

littlebyrd said...

I love it! So creative, you!

kiki said...

Great job with the lampshade!