Friday, 21 May 2010

Thank you



First of all, thank you for your kind comments, your kind thoughts, blessings and prayers. Despite all, life does go on, the hurting aching missing sad feelings will pass. Eventually.

I have been working on larger projects lately, but also worked on my project with old bookcovers. I find them so appealing, the surface is so soft, the colours are fantastic. Some of them can be seen above.
Some of you have contacted me to ask about my work and where one can purchaise my artwork, and to make it all slightly easier, I´m going to open an Etsy shop shortly where some of the bookcovers will be for sale and work that are similar to the 200th post giveaway.

2 comments:

Kenza said...

Bonjour "Temps perdu",
Je vous remercie pour votre très gentil commentaire!
J'aime beaucoup votre blog plein de charme et de poésie!
Amicalement,
Kenza

Juan Antonio said...

Cheer up, Temps perdu!

I like your blog.

Good day!