Friday, 11 June 2010

Blurry askew


This is how I feel. I feel I´m all different images, combined but separate, blurry and askew.
On wednesday we took our last farewell of Nicolas. It was a beautiful funeral. The ceremony was held without any spiritual or religious referrings, as I ( and all of us who loved him) know that Nicolas was an atheist. I feel the ceremony showed enormous respect to a fantastic loved cherished unique multi-talented person. I´ve never before met a person who with confidence plays piano prima vista.
This song was played.
Today it is raining. It clears the air. I´m meeting my friends at a café soon.

1 comment:

littlebyrd said...

Have a wonderful weekend Nina!
I love this picture here - so totally beautiful and cool :)
I am sorry to hear of your friends passing (((hugs))) to you my friend.