Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Creativity Boot Camp


Ok, so I decided to join the Creativity Boot Camp. Inspired by Andrea at Fit to be Seen.
And I´ve even decided to challenge myself, I chose an artform that I´m not at all comfortable with! Drawing! I have never liked my drawings, nor have I ever thought I CAN draw. So, during two weeks, I will make a drawing every day. I am doing this for myself. The drawings do not have to be perfect, and I don´t have to show them, but it can also be liberating to show work that aren´t perfect finished ready...

I did day one, wrote a letter to myself, and drew "Ivory". Then had a large cup of coffe, and decided to have a go at assignment for day two, "picnic" and I emmediately thought of lilacs. I have been invited to a picnic on saturday (unfortunately the weather forecast has promised us heavy rains...) and the place where the picnic will be held is surrounded by lilacs...

2 comments:

LD said...

that is amazing, challenging yourself to a brand new medium! i look forward to seeing your art. thank you for the kind post on my blog -

CrowNology said...

I'm so glad you've joined!
I have been so busy "in the real world" that I'm behind on everything! Sorry for the late comment!
xo
Andrea