Friday, 18 June 2010

Sweet wabble

Finally the weekend is here! It has been a rather hectic week. But I´ve also had time to meet friends. But not my husband:( He is even more busy than I am. He kisses me early in the morning before he cykles to work and late in the evening when he climbes into bed. We´ll have time to actually spend time with each other when we´re on holiday. And that is just around the corner.
Daily I have enjoyed my morning coffee in the sun on the balcony, enjoyed the lavender, oregano, basil, violets, coriander and sweet pea that I have growing in pots. Once I had strawberries, that was fun! Maybe I should get a plant, it´s not too late...

Many of you asked about the wallpaper printing block. Basically, it has been used to print wallpaper. I would assume it is first beeing rolled or covered in paint, and then rolled onto wallpaper to create a pattern. I am of curious sort, so I predict I will try it out.

As I miss my darling (and it´s a good feeling) I will listen to this song as it sort of goes well with the image. Perhaps a bit too, no, terribly sweet, but I forgive myself this weakness. The object of my affection would not appreciate this song. I also don´t think he enjoys the sign in the flowerpot, but as he loves me, he doesn´t say it or make a remark. He is very kind. And that is one of the reasons I love him so very much. The silly "kiss me"-sign is made out of an old spoon. I will kiss him, his face, his neck, his hands, his mouth, his eyes...

2 comments:

Don said...

I like the kiss me spoon...not silly...very sweet!

ilovemyhouse said...

I think you and hubby might just have a great weekend. I too am blessed with a man like that. Happy happy weekend my dear. XX