Saturday, 5 June 2010

Green wedding


Today we are invited to a wedding. I love weddings. But I always cry!
It is a beautiful summerday here in Helsinki, but very windy - I better watch out as my dress has a helm that easily wants to fly or I may end up posing á la Marilyn Monroe;) It is made of recykling-material, lustrous green parachute-dress (made out of an old parachute). And for the first time in my life, I´m wearing a green shade of eyeshadow (I´m sharing very important information here).

Above, my "pink line" in the bedroom.

3 comments:

Ivo Serentha and Friends said...

Compliments for your blog and your pictures included, I invite you to see the photo blog,
CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

Each week released a new album

Greetings from Italy

Marlow

Don said...

Green is good. I would love to see the dress!

ilovemyhouse said...

Oh, iloveweddings too. That's why i married twice :D Have a great sunday. xx