Wednesday, 7 July 2010

Drama on Goethe´s Schriften

This morning I found this fly that had dramatically died on top of a pile of books. It looks very dramatical.
If the fly was reading Goethe´s Schriften, drinking red wine, perhaps it fell into melancholy, as it can be a hard nut to understand Goethe, especially if it´s a 18th century edition..."Ooooh, it is most difficult in the mornings...worse still, I have fallen in love with a pretty mosquito...she doesn´t even know of my existence...I´m not good enough for her...I´m just a common fly...she wouldn´t look twice in my direction...ooooooh...."


I also must apologize for my neglect, perhaps better late than never: Happy Canada day and July 4th and Go Oranje!!!

3 comments:

ilovemyhouse said...

Thanks girl, we reached the Final! Nerve wrecking game, i am still recuperating as if i played oy myself. Oh that poor fly :D XX

Don said...

All flys must pass.

Indie.Tea said...

Good luck to your team :-) (Of course my country's team - the U.S. - is pretty hopeless)...
The fly is dramatic. I found a murdered fly onto of my bookcase this morning also....loving left there by my cat no doubt.