Monday, 5 July 2010

Spoiled rotten

I received these lovely teacups from my friends P and H. I´ve always admired these, never really thought I would have a set of six cups with saucers and plates.
We enjoyed tea and mazarines in the afternoon. The cups are so delicate.
I know, I´m a very lucky creature to have friends like this.
It is very hot, no it´s humid here in Helsinki. I´m going to join "The house band" on the balcony, and perhaps enjoy a GT.
We have a tradition, once "The house band" starts his summerholiday, he "invests" in a bottle of Bombay Sapphire and then we make GT´s and go, happy summerholiday! It feels odd to write about this, as most people I know have drinks every day after work, but as we usually don´t make drinks in this household. It´s just nothing we´re accustomed to do, except when we´re on holiday;) Cheers!

1 comment:

ilovemyhouse said...

That's a great way to start the summer holidays. We do have drinks in the house but usually it's wine. XX