Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Gawdon Bennet me owld china plate





I´m planning for my upcoming short trip to London, well, not much, but there´s a few places I really want to visit and a few things I really want to do whilst there. And the remaining time I´m spending with my dear friends. Really.

I´m leaving on thursday. So I´ve still got pleeeeeenty of time to plan. And do other important things like pack all my 14 suitcases. I cannot leave the country without a stuffed moose, my skates, 3 large Encyclopaedia Britannicas, my fishing rod, a Bonsai-tree, my tuba, Madame mannequin and of course the large glassdome!

Above is my very old mirror. I love the blurry mirrorglass.

4 comments:

Genie said...

Nina, I think that I have seen "you" in the airports before! (Just kidding) I hope that you have a great vacation and manage to squeeze in all your travel essentials!

P.K said...

Have a wonderful time in London!

Paula said...

Happy to hear you plan on traveling light - have fun!

Jane Flanagan said...

I love your mirror! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog today - it made me so happy :)

Have a great trip!