Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Thank you London, see you soon again!



I had a wonderful trip to London. Filled with exciting happenings, mingle, networking, opening events and loooong chats with friends.
I have a handful of urgent matters that need my attention so this is just a short post to say thank you for all your sweet comments on my wierd London post;)
And I wanted to show you a present I brought back.
Not one, but two delicious cushion covers and the latest of books by Designers Guild.
Thank you Ian.

2 comments:

swedishouse said...

LOOVE the floral 'stilben' cushion especially and that books looks a lovely read too!
Welcome Back
Kram
Julie
x

gamla skolan said...

Det verkar som du haft en mysig semester !! Och vackra saker har du köpt ! Förresten , är det ok att jag skriver på svenska ?? Kramar Susanne ♥