Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Raindrops keep falling on my head



It´s raining. It´s one of those days you wish you could just drop everything, forget for a while that there´s a world out there.
I´d looooove to just stay snug and warm under the covers. Make some coffee, have toast with marmalade, wollen socks, pyajamas, a good book, hear the rain against the window...

But. I can´t drop everything. Not today anyway.

Above is an origamiflower I made of old booksheet. I keep it in my old muffinform amongst dried rosepetals. I have quite a lot of dried rosepetals placed inside jars and on display...that´s what you get if you pick fresh rosepetals every single day when roses are in bloom...

A huuuuuge thank you for all your support. I feel truly honoured and lucky to be part of such a warm and supportive community. I never could have imagined that there are people I´ve never met, who truly care so much about my wellbeeing. Thank you.
I am coping. I take it day by day. I try to do things. But there has been and will be days when I simply can´t face the world. Saturday was a day like that. But, already on sunday I was out and about.
And I know, thanks to you, that this too will pass. Eventually. With time.
Once again, thank you.

Raindrops keep falling on my head.

6 comments:

P.K said...

It is important to recognize that there will be bad days amongst the good. That is the way it is. Wishing you a sunny day, and tomorrow will be the first day of autumn! I am so looking forward to the season.

Henrietta said...

Mulla on kaikki hyvin ja siltikään en halua kohdata maailmaa monesti joten täysin ymmärrettävään jos haluat olla rauhassa kotona yksin. Virtuaalimaailma on ihmeellinen.Jos joku olisi sanonut minulle puoli vuotta sitten että välitän ihmisistä joita en ole koskaan tavannut enkä luultavasti tule tapaamaankaan olisin nauranut päin naamaa että niin ei tule koskaan tapahtumaan MUTTA niin tässä on nyt kuiteski käynyt.
Ihana tuo kukkaorigami.

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

I always think of origami as being very angular but that flower is soft with curves and looks quite comfortable sitting in the muffin tin along with the rose petals.

Bises,
Genie

Floss said...

That flower is wonderful - and so are you! The fact that you are doing things, blogging, and seeing beauty in amongst all the sad stuff, is really inspiring. Thanks, Nina.

Toemailer said...

It's exactly one of those days here today and I do wish I could just listen to the rain against the glass, but life is calling...

Lorrie said...

After the rain the sun will shine. Take heart, soldier on. Things will get better and you will be a stronger, more beautiful person.