Wednesday, 1 September 2010

London




I have seen windows dusty of sand from the Sahara. The southern wind carries the sand over the sea and becomes dust. On windows. In your hair.
I have seen a spectacular moon. I have walked in the middle of the road at night. Just because you can. In London.
I have seen a beautiful door. One day I wish to have a front door like this. Yes, the image is slightly skew. I must at that precise moment have been slightly skew myself.
I have listened to Harper Simon.

5 comments:

shari @ little blue deer said...

That top picture is SO London! Hope you're having a fabulous time! XX!

P.K said...

That is a fabulous door askew or not.

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

Nina, so glad that you enjoyed your time and posted these photos. I love the full (or just past full?) moon in the first and I am always a sucker for beautiful doors. Merci, mon amie!
xx
Genie

www.kunsthafen.blogspot.com said...

Nina, für mich bist Du ja das Mond in der Finsterniss, un das geheime Tür ins ferne Finnland...;)

Nina said...

Thank you!!!