Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Crafts and awards



These are a few things that I made at artschool.
Two rings and a bracelet. They are made out of things I´ve found in the trash. The bracelet is made of a broken ruler, and the rings from a piece of metal that I made the rings of and added old typewriter keys.



I´ve been rewarded with One lovely Blog award by Stroke of the brush. Thank you very much. There are far too many blogs I´d love to give an award, it is simply an impossible task for me.
If you care to know what blogs I read and share the award with, please scroll down a little further, there´s a loooooong list on the righthand side, below my pics.

9 comments:

swedishouse said...

wow! Loving the rings especially.
You're soo artistically clever.
Have a great week ahead
LOVE PEACE enJOY your Art
Kram
Julie
x

www.kunsthafen.blogspot.com said...

Die Idee ist einfach Klasse! Es ist immer schön Alte dingen ein neues Leben zu schenken...

fancylinda said...

I love the broken ruler bracelet. Very nice.

Floss said...

Those are fun - I think the ruler would look good on a teacher! My pupils would really find it intriguing...

Jacqueline said...

You have certainly got that special something when it comes to art. I love the ruler bracelet and typewriter key rings....such a great idea.
.... and, well done on your award. So well deserved. XXXX

piilomaja said...

Tuommoinen sormus olisi aivan justiin eikä melkein minulle!!!
Voi hyvä ihme...onko se hopeaa?

Nina said...

Thank you!!!! You are so generous and kind.

Nina said...

Kati: voi kun olisikin hopeaa! Mutta kaikki on romua. Sormus on tehty metallista enkä voi taata etteikö siitä voisi saada nikkeliallergiaa.
Itse pystyn käyttämään metallista tehtyjä koruja.
Jos sinua kiinnostaa jompikumpi sormus voin sen sulle myydä hintaan 15€.
Laita s-postia jos. ninacari@welho.net

violet said...

pistin s-postin