Wednesday, 15 September 2010

You make my world a beautiful place



Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your very very very kind words. Your support and your advise has meant a lot to me. I realize I am in shock. I find it hard to comprehend fully what has happened.

I know I will get over this. With a little help of my friends. All of you included!
I will be happy again. Of that I´m certain.

Tomorrow I´m meeting my friend L, who is visiting from Stockholm. In the weekend it´s filmtime, the Love&Anarchy filmfestival starts tomorrow and my friends have invited me along to films in the weekend. How fantastic is that?!! I´ve had no energy to organize tickets. And next week it´s more artschool. I´m hosting the next meeting of my knitting-group on thursday and I also have a record-release-party to go to.
Keeping a little busy isn´t such a bad idea. I suppose.

Thank you! If I could, I would kiss and hug you all. I do it virtually.

I also watch the most catchy laughter ever, Zimmermanna & de Perrot. I had tickets to their perfomance in Helsinki last month, but unfortunately their performance was cancelled due to injury. If nothing else, I will travel to a country where they perform and see their perfomance! Enjoy! I am so very charmed.

1 comment:

littlebyrd said...

I am glad you are keeping busy and holding your head high - that's my girl! Keep going honey :)