Friday, 8 October 2010

Excuses, excuses...


Not sure I dare to write anything about my knitting-group without photographic evidence!
I did not know whether to cry or laugh when I noticed I had left my camera at home. Last time I just forgot to take pictures (after all we were in my home and I was the hostess) but last night, I so wish I ahd my camera as we were spoiled with handmade chocolates with three different flavours, raspberry, mint and cardamom. And tea. D E L I C I O U S !

I´m still very much into lace, lace and more lace. The triangle was given to me by my art-teacher. He had found it and thought it was very much my style. He seems to know me well;) There´s a tiny detail I really love, handwritten year 1932.

Weekend just around the corner. Tonight I´m meeting my friend M. She is so so dear. Just knowing she is my friend makes me feel lucky!
Tomorrow my friend A turns 30. Huuuuge party ahead. HUGE! And I intend to have fun and mingle and dance! Let´s all have a smashing fun weekend!

7 comments:

swedishouse said...

Loving the Lace...
Oh shame about the photo's for your knitting circle, but I'm sure there will always be another time...
LOVE PEACE enJOY your weekend too!
Julie
x

Henrietta said...

Kiitos Nina kun sivistit edellisestä.Minä en pahemmin usko uskontoihin mutta esineet ovat todella kauniita.
Pidä superlysti viikonloppu, sen olet ansainnut:)

Nina said...

Kiitos. En minäkään uskonnoista sen kummemmin välitä...mutta katolilaisuuden visuaalisesta puolesta, siitä minä tykkään. Ja kovasti! Minusta esineet ovat ihan uskomattoman kauniita. Minä ihan vähän niitä keräilen;)
Ihanaa viikonloppua sinulle Henrietta.

renilde said...

Have a party Nina!!
The ex voto heart in your former post is soooo beautiful.
Have a very swinging week end!!

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

I adore lace, too, and have some that my greatgrandmother tatted. She taught me when I was 6 yrs old but I am too slow. I can crochet lace but have not done that in quite some time.

You sound happy and much perkier than about a month ago. Have a wonderful weekend. (Oh, and I'll take some of those chocolates you mentioned as they always make me happy -- hehe)

Bises,
Genie

Vanessa said...

Shame about forgetting the camera but never mind! I'm glad you had a lovely time and have good things lined up. Lace is wonderful and I so admire you for working with that.

nato said...

Nina, hello love your laces, made me dream of having one in my room , hanging on the wall.Passed by your blog awhile ago, loved it. But today was browsing your older comments and read about your divorce, sorry for that, life continues and you seem to be a tough LADY. All my regards from Lebanon.A big kiss to the european continent .