Friday, 15 October 2010

Happy weekend!



I´m about to leave for the weekend in the countryside. I´m very much looking forward to this little brake.
It snowed today when I cykled home and I looked like the snowman when I arrived;) But it has all melted by now. I think it is far too early for snow yet. November is fine, but not yet in october:( Let´s make that END of november.

Wishing you all lovely people a wonderful weekend. Take care of yourselves.

Above is a tiny wooden horse that lives in my home. A silent and calm character. But I have started to suspect that underneath that calm surface, lies a completely different character...that perhaps comes alive at night when I´m sleeping. The reason for my suspision is that the horse can sometimes be found in places I do not recall ever having placed it;) I´m open for any other suggestions - so if you know something about this horse, please do let me know.

I shall tell you more about the clown workshop and how I succeeded. During my career I have mainly worked with a fairly serious method, the Stanislavski method and physical theatre according to Jacques Lecoq and therefor I think a little less serious could be a good thing for me. The clown workshop is also based on teachings of Jacques Lecog and the french clown tradition. So no orange wigs and large shoes here;)

5 comments:

Pia said...

Hej!
I know nothing about horses, but...
Jag har en moffa, min mammas mammas pappa, som jag hann träffa och minnas innan han dog - och HAN gör hela tiden bustyg med mig! Han gömmer saker ända upp till himlen, och droppar ner dem rakt framför mig - på riktigt! Jag är inte tokig - tror jag?! Kanske har du också en trevlig och snäll, men med lite hyss i själen och "glimten i ögat"?!

Agneta said...

Att hitta ett språk bortom orden, att nå det outtalade i den lilla människan & i våra kära ting typ Din lilla kuse....

Du är en makalös inspirationskälla Nina & alltid blir man sugen på att veta mer om det Du lyfter fram! Önskar Dig en nice helg på landet!

Love & tack för genuina kommentarer

Agneta

Huset vid ån said...

Vad mycket fint du har på din blogg!

Nu ska jag kika runt mera....

Ha en bra dag! Kram Therese

Nina said...

Tack ni fina! Kram på er!

nato said...

Hey, don't know about horses. but it nice to think there something magical happening around you. sorry for the flat. And love your talk about lace, so don't worry we will always read your blog. You go GIRL.