Wednesday, 27 October 2010

I know now what I want



I returned to Helsinki last night.
I saw some beautiful apartments with high ceilings, wooden floors, tilestoves, small gardens, lovely streets.
I did place a bid on a beautiful apartment. Up until the near end I was the highest bidder, but then an investment banker placed a bid I had absolutely no chance in winning. I try not to be dissapointed, this is reality in apartment/ house hunting. But I have to admit I did feel dissapointed. I was so close!

I try to think that at least I know what I want. I just need to get it right. Once.

Thank you for all your support once again. You´re the best. And of course I´m going to find a home I´m fully satisfied with. It just takes a little longer than I wish for...

6 comments:

P.K said...

The right place will find you no doubt. Bidding on a place is so tense. At least you know what you want. Good luck!

Henrietta said...

Mitä mahdollisuuksia meillä pikkuihmisillä on investoijia vastaa, nada.Surullista, saako kysellä missä tämä unelma oli?!

Nina said...

Thank you!

Turku. Oikeesti;)

shari @ little blue deer said...

It will be worth it in the long run, you'll find the right place, but I totally understand your disappointment!

linnea-maria said...

Önskar dig en god fortsatt jakt på den perfekta lägenheten och en fin helg /Therese

Henrietta said...

Turku jösses.Kaunis kaupunkihan se Turkukin on:)