Monday, 18 October 2010

Missing flower



I had a very relaxing weekend. To be honest, I didn´t really do anything worth mentioning. I even travelled home in my pyjamas;) I am a rebel!

Tomorrow I´m meeting up with my doctor, he is chinese. Not that it matters what nationality my doctor is, but what I refer to with his nationality is that he has studied both chinese and western medicine. He also does acupuncture. That feels funny. I always fall asleep during our sessions. He is a very kind doctor. He speaks with a warm voice and his tone is always very caring and gentle. He has very warm eyes. And he thinks I worry too much. And that I ought to eat more warm food. Apparently eating only one warm meal per day is not enough for my body. So he recomended I should also eat soup for lunch. I enjoy the feeling that I´m his only patient... though I know he is very busy;)

Above is a metalflower that probabaly is missing from a church-candelabra.

4 comments:

renilde said...

Sounds like a doctor who realy cares for his patients. I like making soup and trying out putting in all kinds of herbs and vegetables. Yesterday I made parsley creamsoup(still lot of parsley in my garden) and ate it sitting by the open fire late in the evening.It made me feel warm and pampered.

ilovemyhouse said...

I wish i had a doctor like that. You falling a sleep and the fact that he recommends soup, so sweet.

XX

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

Nina, ma chere, stay warm and take care of yourself. Listen to your doctor.

Bises,
Genie

linnea-maria said...

Lyssna på din doktor och ta hand om dig. Kram /Therese