Sunday, 24 October 2010

Wooden floors, tilestoves, high ceilings...


...is what attracts me now. And that is why I´m taking a train to a nearby town to look at a few apartments in soon 100 year old wooden houses.
If any of the apartment take my fancy, then I´m ready to move from Helsinki. I have been flathunting all weekend, it has been hectic and none are the kind I want. They are small and dark and near busy roads or in such a state I will need a fortune to employ builders. Or simply far to expensive for me.

I shall also tell you more about what we do in my knitting group when I have returned. I´ll be back on tuesday. Take care dear friends.

6 comments:

nato said...

nina good luck with apartment hunting.

P.K said...

Wishing you a successful apartment hunt.

Cecilia said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, hope you will find something really beautiful1! I admire your energie :-))
Lycka till!

Henrietta said...

Missä kaupungissa sellainen unelma on? Onko se vielä ns. pääkaupunkiseutua vai oikeesti ihan muualla. Kuulostais kivalta. Noi puu leimasimet vai mitä lie ovat on AIVAN ihanan upeat,ah.
Toivottavasti löysit unelmiesi paikan, odotan innolla kuulumisia:)

Lorrie said...

Best of luck with apartment hunting!

Nina said...

Thank you!