Wednesday, 3 November 2010

New day with new energy



Thank you, I slept well and enough. Woke up before the alarm went off. I love that.
Today is filled with all sorts. Change of currency. Sweden still has swedish crowns. They haven´t gone all bananas over the euro.
I also have my knitting group tonight. We meet ever second thursday. But they changed the day so that I can take part. How sweet isn´t that?

But I seem to want to postpone going out... it´s raining. This morning I could have done with a pair of windscreen wipers for my glasses;)

Above my collection of wooden folding rulers.

2 comments:

ilovemyhouse said...

Hi again dear Nina, how is everything? Your previous post was very recognisable for me. Oh those dark days....terrible. Sunday wintertime started here and monday i felt like sleeping the whole day. Have a happy wednesday!

XX

Don said...

A unique collection!