Wednesday, 1 December 2010
I purchaised this flowerstand soon a year ago at a fleamarket for 4 euro. It had one "foot" missing and was covered in brown paint. I thought it had potential and brought it home with me. Now as I´m packing and organizing, I found it in the cellar. Just one of those projects...so yesterday I decided to do something about it. I scraped loose paint off, sandpapered the surface, made a new "foot" for it and painted it black as I happened to have leftover paint.
I think it turned out quite nice.
Decided to photograph it with two different pots. The flowerstand felt like a supermodel...it started acting abit like one too;)
Unfortunatley the apartment I wrote about in my previous post will not be mine :(
I had a phonecall last night from the seller, she informed me that a shareholder had stepped forward and announced interest in redeeming the shares. So I will have to continue my hunt. I will not be let down, this is just one of the backsides to apartmenthunting in old houses. I do think the system is unfair, but there´s nothing I can do about it. Well complain, but then I will bore you to the bone;)