Wednesday, 15 December 2010

It´s beginning to smell a lot like christmas



I´m baking gingerbread cookies for tomorrow as my knitting-group is gathering for the last time before christmas. We have decided on a potluck at my home. I´m making the gingerbread cookies and glögg, that is traditional mulled wine.
The scent here at home is divine. This is christmas for me. The scent of gingerbread cookies;)

Above is a candleholder my mother bought when I was a child. It was old then, so it is very old now. And some fabric I found in my drawer.

5 comments:

renilde said...

Candles and cookies definitely sounds like December joy, keep warm,x

Elsa said...

Olenkin miettinyt mistä löytäisin kadonneen joulumieleni, ehkä niistä piparkakuista!

Mukavaa joulun odotusta joka tapauksessa!

Henrietta said...

Thank you darling ihanasta paketista. Että olet jaksanut hurruutella ompelukoneella. Sulla täytyy olla systeemi koska jos mie olisin ommellu tuon sydänketjun olis lanka ollu niin sotkussa ettei sitä langaksi olis tunnistanut. Ihan rakastan kertakaikkiaan,kiitos:)

ilovemyhouse said...

Oh yes the joy of smelling cookies in the house. You won the giveaway dear, please send me your adress by mail so i can get it to you before Christmas. You can mail me at ilovemyhouse103@gmail.com.
XX

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

Oh, I wish I could be there for the potluck... sounds like lots of laughter, food, and fun... perhaps there will also be some knitting!

Bises,
Genie