Thursday, 16 December 2010

Wonderful evening



On my way home in the afternoon I decided to have a look in the nearby forest if there were any cut trees...I spotted one and walked in kneehigh powder snow to fetch fir twigs. I attached a few redonions as decorations.

My knitting-group had shrunk to only four participants tonight, but we enjoyed lovely mulled wine and chocolate muffins, traditional gingerbread cookies, ginger-orange cookies, strawberry chocolates and "spooncookies".

The funny dish with the boubles and the jug are from Astier de Villatte. I simply love the boubles on the plate, makes me smile and I adore the shape of the jug. It´s perfect to serve warm mulled wine.

I had a lovely evening.

2 comments:

Made in Persbo...Carina said...

Tack för de varma goa kramarna! De behövde jag verkligen idag!

KRAAAAM!
Carina

shari @ little blue deer said...

Sounds like such a cozy evening! XX!